Your position as Vendor Manager means that you have accountability for all aspects of the dubbing, subtitling and language vendors agreements. The Vendor Manager forms a vital link in the BTI Studios Subtitling and Dubbing Vendor engagement program and is directly responsible for the Dubbing Vendors and will work closely with the Vendor Manager Executive in London who reports directly to you.
In this role, you will report to the Global Director of Dubbing but you will also build key relationships with the Global Director of Subtitling and the Global Leadership Team. You will also be working closely with the Sales Operations team in the US and other regions and the Client Managers across the globe, which is why some traveling will be expected.
Please click the green “apply for this job” button to the right and enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
- Build and maintain working relationships with the network of high-quality suppliers for Dubbing, Subtitling and Access Services.
- Keep clear and up-to-date records of suppliers’ services, costs, and capacities. (vendor-list)
- Provide a focal point for all vendor contacts and feedback from BTI’s worldwide operations, and ensure key information and resources are shared appropriately within the Group.
- Support the Sales and Client Services teams with capacity information for high-volume tenders and one-off project quotes.
- Negotiating vendor contracts
- Take responsibility for tracking and archiving supplier contracts and relevant project documentation.
- Develop and maintain a performance monitoring system and partner program
- Help assess options that deliver quality, cost, timeliness, and security based on BTI’s and BTI clients’ standards.
- Manage the company’s Vendor database
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Based on the level of project and vendor
- NP3 status
- Value/ standard / Premium content
- Help create performance reviews to assess, maintain or improve the status
Your professional profile
- Familiar with sourcing within the Entertainment Media industry
- Understands market dynamics and delivers sound business judgment
- Strong project management skills
- Able to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Works comfortably with figures and collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- Drive a high-performance culture rewarding success and managing poor performance effectively
- Support the people surveys and ensure actions plan in place to address issues and drive a more engaged workforce
- Excellent IT skills and solid experience with commercial contracts.
- Fluent in English oral/written.
Your personal profile
- Result oriented and have a strategic, analytic and structured approach
- Good networking skills, focus to attract and retain the best talent in the team
- Ability to see opportunities and solutions in the face of a challenge
- Strong cross-cultural skills and thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders – internally and externally