SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for overseeing the client teams that manage the day to day order intake from localization customers. This role requires a high knowledge of the localization industry specifically in subtitling and dubbing projects for clients. Senior Account Managers will provide technical training and guidance to team members to improve knowledge and support production processes.
- Ensure incoming jobs are assigned and there is an appropriate balance of projects across existing staff.
- Confirm the team follows standard practices, set proper expectations, clarify issues and meet deadlines.
- Troubleshoot issues to ensure swift resolution and avoid escalation and prevent project delays and scope creep.
- Help guide the team to develop and cultivate client relationships.
- Assist with team performance reviews and identify areas of needed improvement or growth opportunities.
- Monitor internal workflows, recognize areas for improvement and make recommendations.
- Develop standard operating procedures for specific workflows and supporting documentation.
- Collaborate with BTI Offices worldwide in the development of global procedures.
- Provide administrative support to team as required.
- Cross-training with colleagues from sister offices.
- Provide constructive feedback to studios/vendors at the end of each project.
- Confirm project profitability, track costs, and create and approve invoices.
- Collate any information needed for input to client reports or management.
- Attend social events, lunches, dinners, conferences etc. as requested.
- Helps organize, attends (if required) internal team meetings.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent understanding of end to end localization process for digital media
- Thorough knowledge of post-production and International Film/TV Distribution workflows, audio/video formats and technical specs
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies for the entertainment industry
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, multi-task, and prioritize in a stressful environment with tight deadlines
- Strong team management and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to master new skills/new software quickly
- Knowledge of subtitling and standard tools and software of localization
- Highly organized, patient, and able to adapt to changes of client specifications
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Localization, business, linguistics, audio or Film/TV production
- Master’s degree in in Localization, business, linguistics, audio or Film/TV production
- 5-8 years of project management (preferably in the localization industry)
- 5-8 years of working with foreign language translators and dubbing studios
- 5-8 years serving in a client facing role in media production
- 8-10 years serving in a client facing role in media production
- Fluency in a second language