JUNIOR LEVEL CLIENT MANAGER
We have an opening for a self-driven and highly organised Junior Client Manager at our office in Chiswick, West London, handling our subtitling and/or dubbing services. The Junior Client Manager retains and grows client relationships and orchestrates the production lifecycle. The vacancy will suit candidates who are looking for a next step up in the company.
- Operate as the main point of contact for any matters of subtitling, dubbing and/or access services requirements specific to your account(s).
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders.
- Ensure that all relevant assets are delivered in a timely manner to internal and external stakeholders in accordance with our Service Agreement.
- Deliver an excellent level of service.
- Communicate clearly the nature and progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and update the BTI Studios asset management system and archives.
- Assist with exceptional requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the client’s requirements within the terms of our Service Agreement.
- Oversee and ensure accurate billing in accordance with the terms of our Service Agreement.
- Provide revenue/cost information and forecasts in a timely manner at the end of each month.
- Keep Directors of Senior Management abreast of all client activity, communication and developments.
- Identify and communicate customers’ needs and new business opportunities.
- Support new business efforts by preparing cost estimates.
- Familiarity with subtitling and/or dubbing systems.
- First rate communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently, with the confidence to ask for support where required.
- Capacity to collaborate effectively with different cultures on a daily basis.
- Able to work under pressure and with an ability to clearly and accurately plan, record and summarise project information.